Case Study: Owens Corning
EPI-USE assists global leader in insulation, roofing, and composites
Owens Corning: An Overview
Owens Corning: Owens Corning is a global company that develops and produces insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composites. It was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American glassworks, Corning Glass Works and Owens-Illinois. Owens Corning has a global presence and consists of 20,000 employees in 33 countries around the world. The company has been a Fortune 500 company for 64 consecutive years.
- EPI-USE implemented Employee Central Payroll, Payroll Control Center and 70+ integrations. In addition, we are handling full AMS support for Owens Corning’s SuccessFactors suite.
- Replace Peoplesoft to a more up-to-date SF ECP in the cloud;
- Integration with Employee Central for one seamless HR system which will attract, retain and develop employees;
- Increased Payroll operational efficiencies via the Payroll Control Center; and
- Integration to BPO Vendor allowing streamlined HR processes and a reduction in day to day reactionary HR.