Cloud EngineerCloud Engineer https://epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 EPI-USE https://epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
We are looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer to join our team at EPI-USE Cochin.
- Designing and deploying applications on the cloud.
- Identifying and using appropriate cloud services to support applications on the cloud.
- Migrating on-premise applications of the organization to the cloud.
- Mentor and train other engineers throughout the company and seek to improve processes companywide continually.
- Perform incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify potential execution streamlining, minimizing errors encountered.
- Maintaining the usage of cloud services and implementing cost-saving strategies.
- Take ownership of level 2 support operations for customers.
- Document processes and update the knowledge base.
- Escalate issues to the next level, as needed.
- Work closely with senior members of the DevOps and Engineering teams.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Maintain SLAs by tuning systems according.
Minimum Key Skills/Qualification:
- BE/B.Tech/BS degree in Computer Science or IT.
- Sound knowledge in Linux operating system- CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu etc.
- Good communication skill (both written and verbal).
- Knowledge in Perl or Bash Scripting.
- Outstanding Troubleshooting Skills.
- Experience on Public Clouds: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with Linux servers in Virtualization and Containerization: LXC, Docker.
- Familiarity with configuration management tools, such as Ansible, Puppet or Chef.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining Production Linux Server with LEMP.
- Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
- Proven expertise in LAMP, wordpress, ngnix and MySQL.
- Proficient with controls panels like cPanel, Plesk etc.
- Proficient with network tools such as iptables, Linux IPVS, HAProxy, etc.
Bonus points qualifications:
- Certifications: RHCE, RHCSA, AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate.
- Knowledge of DevOps practices.
Experience level: 1 to 3 years
Who we are:
EPI-USE is part of groupelephant.com, which employs more than 3,000 people in 33 countries. EPI-USE is known as the world’s largest and most experienced independent SAP HR/Payroll specialist, and designs build and implements Cloud-based, hybrid and on-premises HR/Payroll systems for large, complex multinationals.
What we offer:
- Friendly environment.
- Chance to own responsibility and demonstrate accountability.
- Power to implement your own ideas right from the start.
- Attractive Salary.
- International horizons – work with international teams and clients from all corners of the world.
- To work in a vibrant young environment in the heart of Cochin with refreshments.
- Company parties, team events and the opportunity to work with great colleagues from all over the world.
- Medical Insurance.
- Company-sponsored certifications and training.
Seniority Level: L2 Job Timing: 24/7 with rotating shifts.
Industry: Information Technology & Services.
Employment Type: Full-time.
Location: Cochin, India.
How to apply:
- Current Experience.
- Relevant Experience.
- Current CTC.
- Expected CTC.
- Notice Period.
|Job Category||Cloud Engineer|