Junior DevOps engineerJunior DevOps engineer https://epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 EPI-USE https://epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
We are looking for an RHCE, RHCSA certified Junior DevOps engineer to join our team at EPI-USE Cochin.
- Monitoring – Nagios, setup LAMP server, MySQL clustering, VPN setup, Backup configuration using rsync.
- Take ownership of level 1 and level 2 support operations for customers.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time via ticketing systems.
- Document processes and update the knowledge base.
- Escalate issues to the next level, as needed.
- Work closely with senior members of the DevOps and Engineering teams.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Good reporting skills.
- Proactive, flexible and customer-focused.
Minimum Key Skills/Qualification:
- BE/B.Tech/BS degree in Computer Science or IT (2018-2020 batches) with not more than 2 backlogs.
- Good knowledge in Linux operating systems- CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu etc.
- Good communication skill (both written and verbal).
- Knowledge in Perl or Bash Scripting.
- Outstanding Troubleshooting Skills.
- Good knowledge of LAMP.
Bonus points qualifications:
- Knowledge in cloud platforms like AWS or Azure will be a great advantage.
- Experience in control panels like cPanel Plesk etc.
- AWS certified experienced Junior DevOps engineer.
- Experience in working with MySQL or any other database.
- Familiar with Server virtualization.
- Know-how of DevOps practices.
- Any noticeable achievements in Non-Academic areas.
Certifications: RHCE, RHCSA Certified.
Experience level: 0 to 12 months.
Who we are:
EPI-USE is part of groupelephant.com, which employs more than 3,000 people in 33 countries. EPI-USE is known as the world’s largest and most experienced independent SAP HR/Payroll specialist, and designs build and implements Cloud-based, hybrid and on-premises HR/Payroll systems for large, complex multinationals.
What we offer:
- Friendly environment.
- Chance to own responsibility and demonstrate accountability.
- Power to implement your own ideas right from the start.
- Attractive Salary.
- International horizons – work with international teams and clients from all corners of the world.
- To work in a vibrant young environment in the heart of Cochin with refreshments.
- Company parties, team events and the opportunity to work with great colleagues from all over the world.
- Medical Insurance.
- Company-sponsored certifications and training.
Seniority Level: L1.
Job Timing: 24/7 with rotating shifts.
Industry: Information Technology & Services.
Employment Type: Full-time.
Location: Cochin, India.
The package offered: 1.8 Lakh per annum.
How to apply:
- Current Experience.
- Relevant Experience.
- Current CTC.
- Expected CTC.
- Notice Period.
|Job Category||DevOps engineer|