SAP HCM Consultant: SAP PayrollSAP HCM Consultant: SAP Payroll https://epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 EPI-USE https://epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
Work Region: Pretoria/Johannesburg for EPI-USE Africa
SAP HCM Consultant: SAP Payroll
The position is for a SAP Payroll consultant.
- Technical Delivery
- Delivering HR process and deliverables in SAP HR Payroll Module
- Implementing, upgrading and extending existing SAP HR applications
- Tax update bulletins for tax and regulatory changes
- Personal structure, Enterprise structure, PA info types, PA integration issues
- Ability to facilitate workshops
- Ability to configure payroll schemas
- Ability to apply SAP notes
- Providing post-implementation support of large-scale SAP HR application solutions
- Improving operational metrics, performance measurement, and business case development
- Assisting clients in implementing HR payroll systems
Key Competencies required: Technical Competencies
- Sound technical knowledge in SAP Payroll, SAP Personnel Administration
- Good consulting skills
- Experience in drafting professional presentations and reports
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Business acumen
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Desire to develop self
- Client delivery focus
- Focus on quality
- Problem-solving ability
- SAP Certified preferred.
- 3 to 5 years plus, experience in business and HR functional knowledge.
- 3 to 5 years plus, SAP payroll experience
- K3 preferably.
- 3 to 5 years plus, knowledge of Rules and schemas
- Bachelor’s degree (IT, Computer Science, or other relevant fields)
- SAP Certified preferred
Compensation & Benefits
The contract offered will be a permanent contract.
|Job Category||Payroll Consultant, SAP|