SAP Payroll ConsultantSAP Payroll Consultant https://epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 EPI-USE https://epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
Position: SAP Payroll Consultant
Work: Pretoria for EPI-USE Africa.
Start Date: 1 April 2020.
- 4+ Implementation life cycles SAP HCM and/or SuccessFactors EC & ECP,
- 5+ years’ project/ support experience.
- Tertiary Diploma and/or Degree obtained.
- SAP HCM ECC 6.0 EhP6 or
- SF-Employee Central Payroll
Contributions and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate workshops,
- Compile Blueprint and/or Workbook documentation,
- Compile strategies, methodologies and approaches,
- Complex configuration and technical setup in SAP Payroll and/or Employee Central Payroll,
- Compile test scripts,
- Manage client expectations,
- Quality assurance capabilities,
- Present innovative approaches to resolve complex problem statements,
- Research new solutions and products,
- Involvement in the development of new offerings,
- Client demonstrations,
- Good communication skills,
- Facilitate a team lead role in a project environment,
- Mentor of junior consultants.
|Job Category||Payroll Consultant|