SAP Senior Technical ConsultantSAP Senior Technical Consultant https://epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 EPI-USE https://epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
The position requires senior-level consulting in multiple SAP technical modules including ABAP, SAPUI5, Fiori and CPI within a dynamic and evolving team.
Provide technical consulting in the following areas:
- SAP Fiori/ SAPUI5.
– Fiori Implementations and support.
– SAPUI5 app development and support.
– OData service development and support.
– Fiori app enhancements and support.
– ABAP development and support within the SAP HR modules.
– Developing and supporting interfaces.
Senior consulting functions
- Work independently or lead a team in a project;
- Comprehend client perspectives and business needs to design, develop and test innovate solutions;
- Coach, train and support junior consultants;
- Complete administrative tasks;
- Participate in sale activities such as the writing of proposals; and
- Continually learn and certify in new technologies.
6-7 years’ experience in technical projects and support environments in the following technical areas:
- SAP Fiori/ SAPUI5.
– Fiori implementation.
– SAPUI5 app development using SAP Web IDE.
– OData service development.
– Fiori app enhancements.
– ABAP development.
– Developing interfaces.
- Workshop requirement gathering and solution design experience.
An excellent knowledge of, and experience in multiple SAP technical modules is necessary.
Experience in technical projects and support environments in the technologies listed below, will be advantageous:
- SAP Cloud Platform (SCP).
- Enterprise Portal.
- ABAP/ Java Web Dynpro.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (BCom Informatics, BIT, BSc Computer Science).
- SAP certification in at least one of the technical modules listed below:
– SAP ABAP Certification.
– SAP Fiori Certification.
– SAP CPI/PO/PI Certification.
- Demonstrate confidence, resourcefulness and drive, in meeting project objectives;
- Conduct him/herself in a professional manner;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Ability to solve issues using a logical and analytical approach;
- Effectively manage time to meet project deadlines;
- Effectively and deal with multiple customers on a daily basis;
- Demonstrate resilience in a constantly changing environment; and
- Positive attitude with the ability to work with a dynamic and energetic team.
Compensation & Benefits
This is a fulltime and permanent contract. Compensation and benefits will be discussed if you are considered for the position.
Closing Date for Applications 31 January 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from EPI-USE within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. EPI-USE reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Offices based in Menlyn Pretoria or Stellenbosch.