Senior DevOps EngineerSenior DevOps Engineer https://epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 EPI-USE https://epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
We are looking for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team at EPI-USE Cochin.
- Design, develop, and maintain highly available and redundant public cloud-based data ingestion pipelines and software services, ensuring zero downtime and effective resource allocation.
- Very much familiar with multiple levels of services of AWS and deployment of enterprise-level applications.
- Implement both the CI/CD infrastructure and dev-team culture, allowing the scalable and continuous full application-to-delivery cycle.
- Own operational availability, scalability, security, performance, efficiency, monitoring, instrumentation, integrity, and overall self-service reliability of our data tier.
- Integrate IAAS and PAAS solutions and while coping with hybrid architectures of both cloud and on-prem solutions.
- Collaborate across system architecture, software development, and data analytics teams implementing automation and process design, tackling complex infrastructure, security, or development challenges.
- Perform incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify potential execution streamlining, minimizing errors encountered.
- Mentor and train other engineers throughout the company and seek to improve processes companywide continually.
- Act as a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex challenges.
- Implement a full DevOps culture through automation, monitoring, and logs.
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively via video conferencing for meetings, technical reviews, and onsite delivery activities.
- Maintain SLAs by tuning systems according to scale.
- Designing systems at scale to make sure solutions built are economical.
Minimum Key Skills/Qualification:
- BE/B.Tech/BS degree in Computer Science or IT.
- Deep understanding of DevOps and SRE practices.
- Solid experience in infrastructure automation coding using scripting (Shell or Bash or Python or equivalent).
- Strong experience in maintaining and operating Linux-based servers.
- Strong Experience with public clouds. Ideally AWS (especially EC2, RDS, Security Groups, Cloudformation and WAF are considered).
- Previous experience in migrating existing applications to AWS’s highly available architecture/infrastructure.
- Experienced in AWS cost estimation/analysis/optimization.
- Possess a strong understanding of multi-tenant concepts.
- Good exposure with configuration management/deployment tools, such as Ansible, Puppet or Chef.
- Strong expertise in integration tools such as Jenkins or GitLab.
- Hands-on experience in AWS Public Cloud.
- Good knowledge of the major AWS services (EC2, RDS, IAM, Lambda, Cloudwatch, Cloudfront, R53, Elasticache etc.).
- Experience in networking, security and performance optimization.
- Hands-on experience in configuring Autoscaling, Load balancers, RDS, ElastiCache, CloudWatch.
- Knowledge in setting CI/CD pipelines in the AWS platform.
- Experience in migrating workloads to AWS.
Bonus points qualifications:
- Experience in OWASP, PCI (optional) compliant solutions.
- Knowledge or experience in SAP product deployment and management.
- Knowledge of HIPAA, GDPR, ITIL will be a bonus.
- Experience of working with Cyber Security Products will be a major advantage.
- Certifications: RHCE, RHCSA, AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
Experience level: 3+ years.
Who we are:
EPI-USE is part of groupelephant.com, which employs more than 3,000 people in 33 countries. EPI-USE is known as the world’s largest and most experienced independent SAP HR/Payroll specialist, and designs build and implements Cloud-based, hybrid and on-premises HR/Payroll systems for large, complex multinationals.
What we offer:
- Friendly environment.
- Chance to own responsibility and demonstrate accountability.
- Power to implement your own ideas right from the start.
- Attractive Salary.
- International horizons – work with international teams and clients from all corners of the world.
- To work in a vibrant young environment in the heart of Cochin.
- Company parties, team events and the opportunity to work with great colleagues from all over the world.
- Company sponsored certifications and training.
Seniority Level: L1.
Job Timing: 24/7 with rotating shifts.
Industry: Information Technology & Services.
Employment Type: Full-time.
Location: Cochin, India.
- Current Experience.
- Relevant Experience.
- Current CTC.
- Expected CTC.
- Notice Period
|Job Category||DevOps engineer|