Time Management ConsultantTime Management Consultant https://epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 EPI-USE https://epiuse.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
Position: Time Management Consultant
Work: Pretoria for EPI-USE Africa.
Start Date: Soonest Availability.
Job Position Description:
The position is for a Time Management Consultant within a dynamic and evolving practice.
Ability to provide advisory as well as Time Management consulting within the following areas:
- SAP Time Management projects:
– Leave Management,
– Negative Time Evaluation,
– Configuration of Time Evaluation rules and schemas,
– Time Managers Workplace,
– Integration with other SAP HR modules,
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central projects,
- Configuration and implementation of EPI-USE Time Management tools (including design enhancements),
- Assistance in implementation of Time and Attendance solutions (including SAP),
- Assistance in implementation of Shift Planning and TimeSheet (e.g. CATS) solutions,
- Good communication skills,
- Good analytical skills.
Furthermore, the position includes the role of team lead within Time Management projects as well as mentoring and training junior consultants in a dynamic practice within EPI-USE. An excellent knowledge of, and experience in, configuration of SAP Time Management is necessary. Experience and certification in other Time Management related systems is an advantage.
- 4-5 years experience in Time Management project and support environments,
- Implementation of SAP Time Management solutions including:
– SAP Negative Time Management,
– SAP Time Managers Workplace,
– SAP Time Evaluation rules, schemas and features,
– SAP Leave Management configuration,
- Time Management solution design using Best Practice,
- Knowledge and implementation of EPI-USE Time Management tools,
- Workshop requirement gathering and solution design experience,
- Ability to contribute and adapt to a constantly changing environment,
- Positive attitude with the ability to work with a dynamic and energetic team.
- SAP Certification in SAP HCM,
- SF Employee Central Certification.
Compensation & Benefits:
The contract offered will be a permanent contract.
|Job Category||Time Management Consultant|