ServiceNow HR Service Delivery Practice
EPI-USE is a ServiceNow Value Added Reseller and Services Partner, providing advisory, implementation and managed services around ServiceNow’s HR Service Delivery (HRSD) solution suite.
As organizational structures, methods of work, and HR technologies evolve, finding the optimal mix of process workflow design and platform technology to enhance employee engagement is an ongoing challenge. At EPI-USE, we strive to deliver innovative ways to enhance the employee experience for our clients while delivering on the promise of HR operational excellence.
With 30-plus years in leading HR transformation for multinational organizations, we are pleased to extend our HR domain experience to address HR Services Management (HRSM) strategies and solutions, in partnership with ServiceNow.
EPI-USE HR Advisory Services
EPI-USE offers advisory services to assist with the creation of an overall HRSM strategy that ensures strategically aligned business and technology solutions. Our advisory and implementation methodologies define how decision makers can co-operate and enable people and disciplines to work together more effectively by breaking down silos. Our interventions typically result in the following outcomes:
- HRSM strategies leveraging our deep domain experience in HR shared services;
- HR governance structures to enable improved decision-making;
- HR team structure, roles, and responsibilities to enhance service delivery and resolution; and
- HR service levels based upon commercial models to measure overall success today and in the future.
Why ServiceNow HRSD
ServiceNow, a leader in the IT Services Management (ITSM) space, delivers new innovation in HR intelligence, workflow, mobile and integration technologies through the power of the ServiceNow Platform. ServiceNow HRSD helps HR to standardize service management across multiple departments, disparate systems and locations while automating end-to-end HR processes as a complement to core HRIS systems. As a result, clients are able to meaningfully improve employee productivity and reduce operating costs.
ServiceNow HRSD Implementation Services
EPI-USE staff provide a broad range of HR shared-service experience along with global HR and Payroll domain expertise on every HRSD engagement. Our people bring a powerful blend of HR functional and technical governance to deliver on the goals of the HRSM strategy.
We utilize our proprietary implementation methodology, which integrates the best of ServiceNow’s implementation methodology with our rich background in HR Operations and Transformation, to provide predictable and measurable stakeholder value.
Our project implementation framework facilitates rapid and transparent results by delivering value early in the project lifecycle. The implementation framework also incorporates our deep domain expertise and understanding in organizational design, change management, and risk management programs combined with a lean deployment approach.
For ServiceNow HRSD, we specialize in implementation services for each of the following product areas:
- Pre-configured employee experience packs to drive ‘time-to-value’
- EPI-USE best practices in UI/UX design to enhance the employee self-service portal experience
- EPI-USE enhanced employee workflows
Employee Service Center
- Quick guidance and help for HR issues
- Targeted HR content and campaigns for employee communications
- Employee forums
- Employee directed tasks
- Simple conversational interface
- Simple low code builders to extend topic conversations
- Accessible within multiple channels
- Natural Language Processing (NLU) support
Enterprise Onboarding & Transitions
- Rapid deployment of lifecycle events such as Onboarding
- Coordinated enterprise-wide activities and visibility for employees, HR, IT and Workplace Services
- Empowered employee experiences all from a native mobile app or portal experience
- HR service scorecards
- Trend analysis for continual improvement
- Prioritized actions to align with business goals
- Identification of employee trends to ensure service delivery is engaging and effective
Employee Document Management
- Central single location for access and storing employee documents or files
- Ability to store case documents
- Ability to specify retention periods, legal hold, and set security policies on documents
- Employee ‘fit for purpose’ mobile app that utilizes capabilities of their mobile device
- Notifications, location services, and camera functionality with case and task interactions
- Support for mobile gestures (including ‘swipe’ and ‘tap’)
- Browse cross-platform content and services
HR Case and Knowledge Management
- Structured Shared Services for employee interactions
- Secure HR Service Delivery model
- Omni-channel interaction layer via phone, e-mail, portal, live chat, virtual agent, mobile
- Intelligent agent experience with machine learning capabilities